⚡ Who we are
We are an Awarded Digital Marketing company based in Athens, which combines marketing, agile software and technology with business thinking and mentality.
Selected clientele & Awards
Automarin, Voi & Noi, Gokids Athens, Galiotos earcare, RE/MAX delta-ktima, VW Amarinatos.
- Peak Awards 2022 Best Performance in Auto, Moto & Parts
- Peak Awards 2022 Best Small Budget Campaign
- Evolution awards 2022 Best in Auto, Moto & Parts
- Evolution awards 2022 Social Media Strategy
- Evolution awards 2020 Distinction in e-commerce
🌟 About the role – Key Responsibilities:
- Implement, execute, monitor and manage online marketing campaigns across multiple platforms that will drive high-volume performance growth for our clients.
- Optimizing existing campaigns across different markets and platforms in order to improve effectiveness.
- Taking ownership of a budget and investing wisely.
- Provide performance reports, forecasts, evaluate scenarios for ROI-ROAS performance and communicate results and recommendations to the clients.
- Collaborate closely with the UI/UX and Dev teams to build to develop digital plans that support client objectives.
- Identifying and testing new marketing channels to drive new customer acquisition.
- Play a major analytical role in tracking and monitoring performance against the clients’ overall goals and objectives
- Minimum 2+ years working experience in Google Ads and Meta Ads and Platform
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics (Advanced user)
- Proficient in formulating SEM data-driven strategies
- Deep knowledge of Smart bidding strategies and attribution modeling
- Proficient user of Greek and English, both verbal and written
👩🚀 Good to have:
- Demonstrable experience with reporting tools (Looker Studio or similar)
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- TikTok and LinkedIn Ads will be a plus
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Competitive compensation & Goal achievement bonus
- Hybrid work environment
- Macbook Laptop for the needs of the position
- Pleasant and fast-paced environment
- 4-day workweek in the summer months
- Continuous education